понедельник, 8 декабря 2014 г.

December Daily - Days 4 & 5

Hello friends! I wanted to stop by here today to share my next two pages in the DD album. I'm trying to take it easy - just one little memory each day. I really love the whole idea behind it and how it makes you appreciate all of those little memories! Here are my Thursday and Friday of last week:

Day 4:

For this spread I used a card, we got in the mail from Macy's, journaling card and a piece of glittered pattern paper on the left side; and for the right side of the spread I actually did a mini scrapbook page. It was a pretty simple one, but fun to create.


I have a feeling that by the time I'll be done with December Daily, I might never use sequins again, but for now it seems to work :) And I plan to continue using them so that my album has some cohesiveness.

Day 5:

 
 
On Friday, I helped Liana decorate a Christmas Tree for School. She got a piece of paper with a tree outline on it that we were supposed to decorate together. Well... how could a scrapping mom just decorate that simple tree? We had to go all the way out (since the homework was for both of us), I've cut a new one with Silhouette, added bunch of pop dots, glitter and a whole lot more sequins.



For the left side of the spread I sewed a little pocked to the pattern paper and added two tags. One with the decorating story and the other one from school in Liana's words (that one is just going to come home today). Circle tag is by Basic Grey.

By the way, here is a closer look at Liana's tree:



I hope to catch up with the rest of the days tonight (some pictures have been printed already) and hopefully be back tomorrow to share three more days in DD!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!

7 комментариев:

  1. Coucou, ton album de décembre est un enchantement, j'adore ! Quel beau talent... gros kiss du soir

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow, Anya, ochen' krasiviy al'bom. Ya ne znala chto Vitya takoi romantic :) and good job with the school project

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thank you, ladies!

    So happy to see you here, sister :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. very nice as always! love the pocket with tags and the insert of the believe cars from macy's!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Thank you, girl! I love your pages too... oh wait, I haven't seen them yet...

    ОтветитьУдалить